[teacherartexchange] Kris Fontes - now National Board Certified Art Teacher

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2006 - 13:51:17 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Congratulations goes to Kris Fontes, Union City High School and Middle
School art teacher, Union City, Pennsylvania. Kris has passed National
Board Certification.

Did anyone else become National Board Certified this year? I would
like to add it to Art News on Incredible Art Department.

Anyone else have some news to share? Student accomplishments? Send the
news my way.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department