Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] First Art Works - Fundraiser - Art Show

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2006 - 12:44:51 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Julie Jacobusse sent me a link to this fundraiser/art show company.

First Art Works:

I could not find out the pricing information on the site.....

Julie said her show/sale was a success. 20% of sales is returned to the school.

Has anyone else had experience with this company? It looks like all
art work is 9" x 12"?

Julie, if you see this - give me more info.

Judy Decker

To unsubscribe go to