Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Sites of interest (Cezanne - Klee - Children's Books and more)

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2006 - 07:14:43 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Sergio sent me a list of sites for you to explore.

CÚzanne 2006 - Aix-en-Provence

Children Books of the Early Soviet Era

The Official Eric Carle Web Site

The Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art

Welcome to the Zentrum Paul Klee

National Museum of Science and Technology Leonardo da Vinci - Milano

An Eternity of Forest: Paintings by Mbuti Women

UnderCover Artists' Sketchbooks

NYPL, Prints With/Out Pressure: American Relief Prints from the 1940s
through the 1960s

Children's Books Online: the Rosetta Project, Inc.

Drawn by the Brush: Oil Sketches by Peter Paul Rubens

On-line Picasso Project Homepage

Some of these already are linked on Incredible Art Department. Others
will have links soon.

Happy surfing.

Judy Decker

To unsubscribe go to