[teacherartexchange] Sites of interest (Cezanne - Klee - Children's Books and more)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2006 - 07:14:43 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Sergio sent me a list of sites for you to explore.

CÚzanne 2006 - Aix-en-Provence
http://www.cezanne-2006.com/cezanne_2006/?lg=en

Children Books of the Early Soviet Era
http://digital.library.mcgill.ca/russian/

The Official Eric Carle Web Site
http://www.eric-carle.com/home.html

The Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art
http://www.picturebookart.org/

Welcome to the Zentrum Paul Klee
http://www.paulkleezentrum.ch/ww/en/pub/web_root.cfm

National Museum of Science and Technology Leonardo da Vinci - Milano
http://www.museoscienza.org/english/leonardo/

An Eternity of Forest: Paintings by Mbuti Women
http://www.bampfa.berkeley.edu/exhibits/mbuti/

UnderCover Artists' Sketchbooks
http://www.artmuseums.harvard.edu/sketchbooks/

NYPL, Prints With/Out Pressure: American Relief Prints from the 1940s
through the 1960s
http://www.nypl.org/research/chss/spe/art/print/exhibits/pressure/

Children's Books Online: the Rosetta Project, Inc.
http://childrensbooksonline.org/

Drawn by the Brush: Oil Sketches by Peter Paul Rubens
http://www.bampfa.berkeley.edu/exhibits/rubens/

On-line Picasso Project Homepage http://picasso.tamu.edu/picasso/

Some of these already are linked on Incredible Art Department. Others
will have links soon.

Happy surfing.

Judy Decker