Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Tops...and when in Venice

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2006 - 06:57:59 PST

This was a major goal of my trip. They have started
allowing 40 minute tickets after 7 p.m. I tried
ordering tickets online before we left, and their
website had an error, so we tried again when we were
in Italy, but got another error so couldn't confirm. I
didn't want to drag 4 exhausted people to Padova only
to find we didn't have tickets. They charged my credit
card twice (eight double tickets!), but kindly
refunded me once I got home and emailed them. Next

--- wrote:

> Take the train to Padova to see the beautifully
> restored Scrovigni
> Chapel, Giotto's masterwork.

To unsubscribe go to