[teacherartexchange] Good discussion on TAB Choice Yahoo list (processes vs. product)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2006 - 06:51:17 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

Many of you may be considering TAB Choice - Choice Based Art Education
(Teaching for Artistic Behavior). There is a good discussion right now
on the Yahoo TAB-ChoiceArtEd list. Go to:
Click on Messages.... Discussion begins with no. 4902.

Post subject that started it all:
Remind me again how it's OK for 'unpolished' art to go out the door.

There has been some good stuff posted in response. You do not need to
join in order to read the posts. You do need to join if you would like
to make a post.

Happy reading. Good for all art teachers to read - will help you
reflect on how you teach art.

Judy Decker