Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] "Who Is Aaron Dougls?" Exceptional Professional Development Offering

From: Jen Ellis (just.jen.ellis_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 12 2006 - 18:31:31 PST

i was so excited to see this post! i studied him in detail for about a
year in school! i would actually put him on my "50 pieces of artwork
to see", i will have to make it out there next year....

i am so happy to see his work showcased, as everytime i tell people he
is one of my favorites i get the blank stare.

Jen-Cleveland, OH

To unsubscribe go to