RE: [teacherartexchange] Top Two not to be missed &top museums

---------

From: Debbie Nicholas (Debbie.Nicholas_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 12 2006 - 08:39:17 PST

I agree, I was there this summer and the place is awe inspiring. I was
amazing there were no crowds. The four of us in our group had the place
almost to ourselves and we could really look at everything with no
problems. My favorite would have to be Donatello's Mary Magdalene it
was wonderful. But that was really the impression I had every where I
looked.

debbie