[teacherartexchange] Great way to search NAEA NYC schedule for presenters you want to see...

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 12 2006 - 07:00:00 PST

Hi All,

Just thought I'd pass along an easy way to locate someone's presentation in
the NAEA NYC schedule.

Go to the NAEA website;
www.naea-reston.org
click on Convention

Click on NYC Preliminary Convention Schedule (pdf)

When it opens up in Adobe Reader PDF
look at the top for the binocular icon, click it

type in the person's name in the box to the right, under what words would
you like to search for, click search, and up it comes !!!

My colleague Diane Wilkin will be presenting
Thursday from 8:00-8:50
Reach Beyond the Ruler: Visualizing Mathematics in Art

also Kris Fontes and Mary Elizabeth Meier, along with Craig Roland
Saturday from 11:00-11:50
Artist Trading Cards

also Kris presents again
Saturday from 9:00-:25