Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] "Who Is Aaron Dougls?" Exceptional Professional Development Offering

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 12 2006 - 05:33:31 PST

        Thank you for posting this notice. It so happens that we will be
driving into the KC
area this week. I'll be 60 miles south of KC but I will attempt to
get into 18th and Vine
on Monday.
Here are some links I found on Aaron Douglas:

On Dec 12, 2006, at 3:36 AM, Emanuel Cooper Jr. wrote:

> Monday, 18 December 2006
> American Jazz Museum | Gem Theater 18th & Vine
> Kansas City, Missouri
> 6:00 - 8:00 pm
> rsvp: 816.235.6183 asap
> Cultural Education Reception
> As a first in a series of ?Pre Aaron Douglas Regional
> 07 Celebration Cultural Education Events,? a free
> public reception, lecture and press conference will be
> held at the American Jazz Museum located at 18th &
> Vine Street in Kansas City, Missouri, on Monday, 18
> December 2006 at 6:00 pm. The cultural education event
> will open in the atrium of the American Jazz Museum's
> Gem Theater at 6:00 pm and continue with a lecture
> followed by a Q&A session and press conference at 7:00
> pm to 8:00 pm.

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703