Re: [teacherartexchange] 50 must see works of art - What would you list?

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 10 2006 - 17:12:48 PST

I would have to add the mosaics in Ravenna.
And, of the Caravaggios, this one:
http://www.wga.hu/frames-e.html?/html/c/caravagg/04/23conta.html

interesting list though. As the comments section
pointed out, no women, no photography, etc. etc.

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/art/2006/12/the_50_artworks_you_rate_highe.html