Re: [teacherartexchange] Broadway Tickets in NYC

---------

From: trish ackerman (dacke8175_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 10 2006 - 06:33:42 PST

I have been to NYC many times and sometimes you have
to wait in line 2 to 3 hours at Christmastime only to
find when you finally get up there not much is left.
I think the better deal is to buy on broadway box and
enjoy the days you have in NYC. Dont forget its
usually freezing in the city in December. One other
way is to have a system where you share a space in
line with someone.

With broadway box you can select your seat selection
also.
Good LucK!

Trish Ackerman
Core Knowledge Charter School