Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Broadway Tickets in NYC

From: KPRS2 (kprs2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 10 2006 - 04:58:18 PST

and don't forget the site where you can get discounted tickets AHEAD of time by
ordering online/phone. It is reputable, I order all of my tickets through
there when I am not getting other discounts.

Here is a list of must see's according to me.

Grey Gardens (Christine Ebersole will be winning the Tony for this one)
Avenue Q (this is the send up of Sesame Street, adult can see
great puppets)
The Drowsey Chaparone (cute, cute, cute, won many Tony awards last year)
Company (if you are a Sondheim devotee, I loved it.)
Martin Short Fame Becomes Me (if you like Martin Short's sensibilities...I
laughed and snorted out loud)
Jersey Boys (hard to get)
Wicked (hard to get)
Hairspray (just plain fun)
The 25th Annual Spelling Bee (a MUST for teachers, love it)

The Vertical Hour (if you like politcal discussion about the war/bush, pros
and cons..Julienne Moore and Bill Nighy)
Heartbreak House (I'm seeing this Wednesday)
Butley (Nathan Lane, not his best)
Talk Radio (not open yet, but will be..with Liev Schreiber an Eric Begosian

Then of course there are always the standards
Les Mis
Mama Mia (you must like ABBA)
Spamalot (hard to get, and you must like Monty Python)

San D

To unsubscribe go to