[teacherartexchange] paper mache conch

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 10 2006 - 04:15:32 PST

Have you thought about wire cutters and light weight chicken wire? Wear
gloves or be very careful bending the wire. Perhaps sketching out where to
put card board spaces to create the various points. ( Our elementary art
teacher made a life sized paper mache horse once.) Oh and add some white
glue to your paper mache glue for added strength.
Randy in icy Maine