Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Frani's Art Form

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 09 2006 - 18:30:07 PST

While Woody is doing his thing, what keeps Frani busy and out of
She makes quilt tops - piece by piece. We are taking several of her
into Kansas City for Christmas presents. Check some out at:
                                        Enjoy, Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703