Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Re:[teacherartexchange] Call for clothing tags for conceptual art piece

From: Pam Stephens (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 08 2006 - 20:12:25 PST

Fabulous story! I will pass along your story to Erika. She'll be so pleased.
This is exactly the commentary that she is hoping to capture.

I was at an art opening tonight and spoke at length with Erika about the
intent of her artwork. I had originally thought that she was making a
wall-sized weaving, but this is not true. She is planning to sew the labels
together and the weave them into a sort of cloth that she will design into