Re: [teacherartexchange] Call for clothing tags for conceptual art piece

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (SMILLER_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 08 2006 - 12:15:34 PST

I assume she is aware of Teresa Agnew's work?

>>> pgstephens@npgcable.com 12/7/2006 7:29 pm >>>
This is a call for anyone who would like to help one of my students who is
also a BFA candidate. Her senior show will be a conceptual art piece. To
this end she is gathering tags from clothing and other household products
such as washcloths. She will be weaving all of the tags into a wall-sized
work of art. It is her hope to have many different countries represented in
the weaving.

If you have tags to contribute, please send them to my campus address. We'll
be posting photos of her finished piece in the spring.

Thanks.

From Northern AZ,
Pam

Pamela Geiger Stephens, PhD