RE: [teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: December 01, 2006

---------

Laura.Drietz_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Dec 08 2006 - 08:15:22 PST

I should go back and read the original message more often. I was
thinking more of a clam shell shape. What about making a cone with
chicken wire, then a lip of it with the foil, more chicken wire, or even
cardboard? You could build up the ridges and details by putting rolls of
cardboard within the paper Mache as you go.

Laura Drietz
Art Teacher
Brookings Middle School
E-mail laura.drietz@k12.sd.us