Re: [teacherartexchange] making a paper mache conche shell

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 08 2006 - 04:23:51 PST

Hi Debbie,

Experiment by manipulating a double layer of heavy duty foil. Build up the
paper mache slowly so the shell won't collapse. Use a balloon to keep
the largest part rounded.

You can reinforce parts of it with aluminum window screen. The screen is
easy to cut with scissors and molds quite nicely.

Debbie, tell your tech person that my mail to you is NOT spam. I wrote
to you off list and got a message sent back to me that my mail was
spam and was not sent. My road runner address is the one that was
rejected. I usually reply off list.

Judy