RE: [teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: December 03, 2006

---------

From: KPRS2 (kprs2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 07 2006 - 15:20:09 PST

too much water left in the bottom of the pot when they are finished
throwing. I recommend that you take a 'loop tool' and put a natural sponge
through the loop, and stick it down into the base of the pot, and with the
wheel on, sponge up the extra water.

San D

Could anyone tell me why my students wheel thrown pots will get cracks
in the bottom of their ware?

And a big thank you for letting me know how to write to this list.
Carolyn at Tahoe