Re: [teacherartexchange] Museums vs. internet

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 05 2006 - 16:18:58 PST

How to defend an actual museum exhibit? Take 10 different reproductions of
the same artwork and compare the differences in color, detail, etc. Then
look at a VanGogh and you can "see" that there is texture there, but not
really. Nothing compares to the real thing!
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids