RE: [teacherartexchange] Museums vs. internet

---------

From: KPRS2 (kprs2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 05 2006 - 14:49:52 PST

my two cents

I always think of a museum as giving me the opportunity to see what the
artist saw when he/she was making the work. I like to stand in front of the
work (or on the side or back) and fantasize that I am the artist making
decisions. Being in the same space with the work is awe inspiring, surreal
and connective.

San D