Re: [teacherartexchange] Web page software

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 03 2006 - 07:54:19 PST

Ann,
        We have a new Apple Store in Albuquerque. I'll have to check it out for
new toys with a teacher discount. More importantly, I should be taking
advantage of the workshops they offer.
        I'm sure a .mac account and i-web is the best way to go for people
with newer macs. Even though I have a new mac with OS X, I'll stay with
my older methods because I'm comfortable with them.
                                                Woody

On Dec 3, 2006, at 8:28 AM, Ann Heineman wrote:

> Hi Group,
> I recently subscribed for a .mac account (includes iWeb) for $30
> off because I have an educator's discount!! That even applies to
> retired folk who can prove their retirement status as educators.
> Being an OEA retired member, I get a discount on Apple products--I
> think it is 15%. It really helps to have an Apple Store here and
> the staff is great about helping educators and students with
> workshops and training. I've been getting training sessions on
> iWeb the past two weeks. The program is amazing!
>
> Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
> Art teacher, K-5, retired

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net