Re: [teacherartexchange] Web page software

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 03 2006 - 07:28:52 PST

Hi Group,
        I recently subscribed for a .mac account (includes iWeb) for $30
off because I have an educator's discount!! That even applies to
retired folk who can prove their retirement status as educators.
Being an OEA retired member, I get a discount on Apple products--I
think it is 15%. It really helps to have an Apple Store here and the
staff is great about helping educators and students with workshops
and training. I've been getting training sessions on iWeb the past
two weeks. The program is amazing!

                                        Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                                        Art teacher, K-5, retired