Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re:[teacherartexchange] Web page

From: Mark Anderson (azorch_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 03 2006 - 06:15:30 PST

If you have any of the last several versions of
Photoshop, there is a terrific feature for building
image-based websites using a very easy to use feature
called "Web Galleries." It's easy, well-templated, and
pretty much automated. If you have a Mac with OS9 or
Mac Classic OS available, there is a program called
Adobe PageMill 3.0 (no longer made or supported
unfortunately) that you should be able to pick up on
eBay or Amazon for five bucks or less. It is extremely
easy and very intuitive to use, though it won't work
with OSX. Most of the bigtime web programs come with a
pretty steep learning curve...developers seem to have
forgotten about "ease of use." I agree with Woody
about Fetch, by the's the best program out
there for Macs to add content to your hosting site.
(PageMill, by the way, does also have a built in
feature for doing this function as well.)

Mark Alan Anderson
Visual Art Educator
AP Studio Art + Visual ArtPhotography + Design + Art Foundations

Cell: (816) 529-6675
Home: (816) 792-1792

To unsubscribe go to