Re: [teacherartexchange] Web page

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 02 2006 - 20:31:25 PST

Fran,
        I use NVu, it is free to download and very easy to use.
http://www.nvu.com/index.php
I began, years ago using Composer which was free with the
Netscape browser. NVu is a newer version of Composer.
You do not need to know any html to use the program.
        As a mac user, you would be best to download a copy
of Fetch. It is a very simple program to upload your web pages
to whatever server you publish your web site to. It works by
the drag and drop method.
http://fetchsoftworks.com/?gclid=CIzIxrm79YgCFQLYYgodhgpH2A
                                Best of Luck, Woody

On Dec 2, 2006, at 9:03 PM, Fran Legman wrote:

> I would like to create a web page for my own artwork. I'm a Mac
> user, can
> anyone recommend an easy program to use? Thanks, Fran

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703