Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Web page

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 02 2006 - 20:31:25 PST

        I use NVu, it is free to download and very easy to use.
I began, years ago using Composer which was free with the
Netscape browser. NVu is a newer version of Composer.
You do not need to know any html to use the program.
        As a mac user, you would be best to download a copy
of Fetch. It is a very simple program to upload your web pages
to whatever server you publish your web site to. It works by
the drag and drop method.
                                Best of Luck, Woody

On Dec 2, 2006, at 9:03 PM, Fran Legman wrote:

> I would like to create a web page for my own artwork. I'm a Mac
> user, can
> anyone recommend an easy program to use? Thanks, Fran

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM 87199-1703