Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Triplet Watches

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 02 2006 - 07:50:06 PST

I had neglected to update the links between web pages about our
triplet grandkids. I just fixed the links between pages, so when you
click on
"back to last triplets" the link works. Here is the newest page:
                                One Proud Poppie, Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703