Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Snow Days in Kansas

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 01 2006 - 17:58:30 PST

What to do when they cancel school ???
I just got pics of my fantastic triplet grandkids playing in today's
new snow.
They got 12 inches last night and just had to build an igloo. The
best part
was having hot chocolate inside their own igloo.
There's no snow here in Albuquerque but we did get to experience the
snow back in Kansas. Isn't technology great ?

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM 87199-1703