Re: [teacherartexchange] Museum E-Cards

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 01 2006 - 04:40:32 PST

Hi All,
More museum e-cards sites, I just Googled "museum e-cards", and lot of sites
came up :)
Enjoy,Christine Besack :)

University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology
http://www.upennmuseum.com/postcards.html

Allposters.com you can send most of their images as ecards this link is tp
Framk Lloyd Wright's Fallingwater drawing
http://www.allposters.com/-sp/Falling-Water-Mill-Run-Pennsylvania-Posters_i378920_.htm

Guggenheim
http://guggenheim.corporateecards.com/

MOMA
http://www.moma.org/ecards/

Van Gogh Museum- Amsterdam
http://www.vangoghmuseum.nl/ecards/servlet/ecard_en

Columbus (Ohio) Museum
http://www.e-cards.com/templates/ColumbusMuseum/home.pl

Dahesh Museum NY, NY
http://www.daheshmuseum.org/ecards/index.html

Field Museum , Chicago Illinois- TUTANKHAMUN Exhibit E cards
http://fm1.fieldmuseum.org/postcard/tut-postcard.php

also from the Field Museum Sue e-cards (the largest preserved T- Rex )
:)
http://fm1.fieldmuseum.org/postcard/postcard.php

Smithsonian Museum Washington DC offers a large selection of their
tremendous photograph collection as e-cards,
Check out the Gems and Minerals , and under "more categories" ---
photography and portraits
http://smithsonianimages.si.edu/siphoto/siphoto.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=content&contentpath=about.html

Museum with no Frontiers e card section on Islamic Art (beautiful !!!
http://www.discoverislamicart.org/atrium_ecards.php

National Palace Museum - Taipei Scroll down past the dogs to see
paperfolding e-cards, and ceramics
http://www.npm.gov.tw/en/ecards_01.htm