Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Museum E-Cards

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 01 2006 - 04:40:32 PST

Hi All,
More museum e-cards sites, I just Googled "museum e-cards", and lot of sites
came up :)
Enjoy,Christine Besack :)

University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology you can send most of their images as ecards this link is tp
Framk Lloyd Wright's Fallingwater drawing

Van Gogh Museum- Amsterdam

Columbus (Ohio) Museum

Dahesh Museum NY, NY

Field Museum , Chicago Illinois- TUTANKHAMUN Exhibit E cards

also from the Field Museum Sue e-cards (the largest preserved T- Rex )

Smithsonian Museum Washington DC offers a large selection of their
tremendous photograph collection as e-cards,
Check out the Gems and Minerals , and under "more categories" ---
photography and portraits

Museum with no Frontiers e card section on Islamic Art (beautiful !!!

National Palace Museum - Taipei Scroll down past the dogs to see
paperfolding e-cards, and ceramics