[teacherartexchange] Art trading Cards

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 01 2006 - 03:46:07 PST

I have about 75 art trading cards that I am currently assessing. I know I
spoke to one person in Canada, one in New Oleans about a mail trade... but
there were two other people. If you could email me off list I would
appreciate it. Many of the cards are very "collaged..." One kid even got a
domino to glue down. thanks Randy in Maine