Re: [teacherartexchange] Get your school art site noticed - Please post

---------

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 31 2005 - 14:43:32 PST

hi judy and all!

my school stuff is part of my website at this address:
 http://www.wendypaigefree.com/ehsartwork.html

you can get to the home page by clicking on the little
dog at the top; i'm still working on better navigation
bars. recent additions possibly of interest are more
"creature feature" works + a batch of plant pix by me
http://www.wendypaigefree.com/photos.html

happy new year!!!!!

:D wendy

http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/4kids-4teach.htm