Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Get your school art site noticed - Please post

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 31 2005 - 14:43:32 PST

hi judy and all!

my school stuff is part of my website at this address:

you can get to the home page by clicking on the little
dog at the top; i'm still working on better navigation
bars. recent additions possibly of interest are more
"creature feature" works + a batch of plant pix by me

happy new year!!!!!

:D wendy

--- Judy Decker <> wrote:

> Dear Art Educators,
> I am updating the page of art teacher sites. This
> page gets a lot of traffic.
> If you would like to get more visitors to your site,
> please post it. I
> will add it to this page:
> I will also add it to Art Departments section on IAD
> at your request.
> Those pages don't get as much traffic - but many do
> look there for
> school art sites.
> I also link Artsonia sites, if you have one.
> Happy New Year everyone,
> Judy Decker
> Incredible Art Department
> Incredible Art Resources