Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Photo site - Digital Camera Tips and Reviews - Sim Cam tutorial

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 31 2005 - 09:49:11 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Here is a "new-to-me" photo site.
Site offers a blend of photographic concepts and tips for the digital
era. Shopping for digital cameras? Visit the buying guide for a look
at new and popular models. Don't miss the SimCam, a great way to learn
about exposure.

The Sim Cam feature was posted to Art Education list
The SimCam is an online camera simulator designed to teach basic
photographic principles. Whether you are interested in film or digital
photography, the concepts are the same.

I will be adding a link to this site on my Photography links page:

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to