[teacherartexchange] Photo site - Digital Camera Tips and Reviews - Sim Cam tutorial

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 31 2005 - 09:49:11 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Here is a "new-to-me" photo site.
Photohead
http://www.photonhead.com/
Site offers a blend of photographic concepts and tips for the digital
era. Shopping for digital cameras? Visit the buying guide for a look
at new and popular models. Don't miss the SimCam, a great way to learn
about exposure.

The Sim Cam feature was posted to Art Education list
http://www.photonhead.com/simcam/
The SimCam is an online camera simulator designed to teach basic
photographic principles. Whether you are interested in film or digital
photography, the concepts are the same.

I will be adding a link to this site on my Photography links page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/photo.htm

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department