Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] collaborative writing website

From: Harold Olejarz (holejarz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 31 2005 - 08:54:22 PST

I was informed that the text in my my first post came out as
gibberish. Hopefully this one will be legible.

 I came across this info on another
listserv and since many of us do writing projects I thought it might
be of interest.

Happy New Year to all!

Writely is a web word processor that provides simple and secure
document collaboration and publishing on the web using only the
1. First, you create a document:
        Either by typing it in, or by uploading a
Word/OpenOffice document,
html, text or image file.
        Use our editor to format the text, add tables, images, etc.
 2. Next, you share it with others:
        Enter people's e-mail addresses to grant them access to
the document.
        Send them a message from Writely to tell them about it.
3. Then, you can edit it together online:
        If another person starts editing the same document, a
small notice
will appear.
        Your changes will be automatically sync'd with theirs
every few seconds.

To unsubscribe go to