Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] want to talk budget?

From: jane mary (mjart49_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 31 2005 - 06:32:51 PST

I like this strand. I too will be ordering when I get back in January.
My favorite new item this year was the one-touch stapler from Staples
item # 555352
Model# 333857-cc 14.98
This stapler always works, never jams! It can staple up to 20 pieces of
paper! This is quite a novelty after years of frustrating staplers!
Other favorite are colorific gel markers, sharpies (any color), lesson units
from Crizmac- check out their website. wnoderful videos, examples of real
artwork from different countries. They also have wonderful summer travel (
with grad. credit if you want it)
I will keep thinking....

>From: "Randy Menninghaus" <>
>To: "TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group"
>Subject: [teacherartexchange] want to talk budget?
>Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 08:02:54 -0500
>hey , want to start a strand of discussion that talks about new items that
>we recently got.. that we liked? My budget is due the first day I am
>back, so I am combing through the Sax catalog.
>Any one interested? Randy in Maine
>To unsubscribe go to

To unsubscribe go to