Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] I think I'm back on/ NOISE level

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 30 2005 - 19:25:51 PST

Hi, Amy!
I do see my 6th graders every day. You could still apply the concept
with a class you don't see every day... stars in the sky of Van Gogh's
"Starry Night," maybe? Something visual and eye-catching so that if
you start to walk toward it they get quiet, fast! Hehheh!

You know, it would be a good idea at home, too! I might just have to try that!

On 12/30/05, Amy Broady <> wrote:
> Rebecca, I love the paper chain idea!
> I imagine that it might be more suited to a class you see every day or at
> least several times a week as opposed to one you see only once a week. (I'm
> afraid it might take certain classes too long to complete a chain if I got
> to take links away!) So now I'm curious--how often do you get to see your
> 6th graders? (I've taught elementary and high school, but I have experience
> yet teaching art to middle school students.)
> Hey--even if I do not use this idea in my elementary classroom, I very well
> might use it at home with my kids! Bed made? Add a link! Dirty clothes
> scattered around? Snip!
> Amy
> ---
> To unsubscribe go to