Re: [teacherartexchange] I think I'm back on/ NOISE level

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 30 2005 - 19:25:51 PST

Hi, Amy!
I do see my 6th graders every day. You could still apply the concept
with a class you don't see every day... stars in the sky of Van Gogh's
"Starry Night," maybe? Something visual and eye-catching so that if
you start to walk toward it they get quiet, fast! Hehheh!

You know, it would be a good idea at home, too! I might just have to try that!

Rebecca