Re: [teacherartexchange] I think I'm back on/ NOISE level

---------

From: Amy Broady (AmyBroady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 30 2005 - 17:34:40 PST

oops--I mistyped--I meant to say either "I have yet to experience teaching
art to middle school students" or "I have NO experience yet teaching art to
middle school students," but instead it came out all wrong. ("I have
experience yet teaching...")

Amy, after reading the message I'd written in response to Rebecca's paper
chain idea