Re: [teacherartexchange] I think I'm back on/ NOISE level

---------

From: Amy Broady (AmyBroady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 30 2005 - 12:45:11 PST

Rebecca, I love the paper chain idea!

I imagine that it might be more suited to a class you see every day or at
least several times a week as opposed to one you see only once a week. (I'm
afraid it might take certain classes too long to complete a chain if I got
to take links away!) So now I'm curious--how often do you get to see your
6th graders? (I've taught elementary and high school, but I have experience
yet teaching art to middle school students.)

Hey--even if I do not use this idea in my elementary classroom, I very well
might use it at home with my kids! Bed made? Add a link! Dirty clothes
scattered around? Snip!

Amy