[teacherartexchange] School Arts travel to Paris, Avignon, & Nice

---------

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 30 2005 - 09:14:20 PST

The School Arts trip to Paris, Avignon, and the French Riviera departing
June 16 for 10 days has six spaces remaining available.

Overview: Trip includes air (coach, round trip Paris; your choice of
gateways), hotel, ground transfers, breakfast each day, 3 dinners, TGV
ticket Paris/Avignon, private motor coach Avignon/Nice, baggage handling,
and a few more things. All details (including pricing and discounts) are on
my website at www.artresourcesforteachers.com or on the School Arts website
http://www.davisart.com/schoolarts/index.asp#trav .

This trip is set up so that you are free to do as much or as little
with the group as you wish. With the exception of using the scheduled
hotels and ground transportation between cities, you can be entirely
on your own or join scheduled tours. Many from our group are art teachers or
art students.

Nancy Walkup and I will serve as tour hosts. Please contact either of us for
additional info, a brochure, or reservation form.

From Sedona,
Pam

Join us in June 2006 for Paris, Avignon, and the French Riviera
For details, visit:
http://www.artresourcesforteachers.com/2006Travel.html
For art teaching resources, professional development, & travel, visit:
www.ArtResourcesforTeachers.com
Pamela G. Stephens, PhD
Northern Arizona University
Art Education
P.O. Box 6020
Flagstaff, AZ 86011-6020
928.523.2432 (voice mail) 928.523.3333 (fax)
Pamela.Stephens@nau.edu
http://www.cal.nau.edu/art/fac_pages/faculty_s.htm