[teacherartexchange] New AP Art History Event coming up

---------

From: Kevan Nitzberg (knitzber_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 29 2005 - 13:12:02 PST

In case anyone out there is interested, I will be unveiling the AP Art
History Room that I have been creating at the Teacher's Professional
Institute online site (Tappedin.org), on Tuesday, January 24th, from 6-7:30
PM (Central Time). Specific information is available on their site event
calendar at:

http://tappedin.org/tappedin/do/CalendarAction?ROOM_ID=&Zone=&Month=0&Year=2
006&state=displayExtCalendar

Kevan Nitzberg