Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Collaborative writing website

From: Harold Olejarz (holejarz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 29 2005 - 08:16:19 PST

This looks very interesting. I came across this info on another
listserv and since many of us do writing projects I thought it might
be of interest.

Happy New Year to all!

Writely is a web word processor that provides simple and secure
document collaboration and publishing on the web using only the
1. First, you create a document:
         Either by typing it in, or by uploading a Word/OpenOffice document,
html, text or image file.
         Use our editor to format the text, add tables, images, etc.
 2. Next, you share it with others:
         Enter people's e-mail addresses to grant them access to the document.
         Send them a message from Writely to tell them about it.
3. Then, you can edit it together online:
         If another person starts editing the same document, a small notice
will appear.
         Your changes will be automatically sync'd with theirs every few seconds.

Harold Olejarz
Eisenhower Middle School
Wyckoff, NJ

To unsubscribe go to