Re:[teacherartexchange] aol member

---------

From: BHARAT KUMAR SHARMA (bksharma_artist_in_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 27 2005 - 02:53:28 PST

hello, betty,
receive your mail thanks for the same. well , if you want to more about
india , it not just a page should have been sufficient to describe about,
until and unless your visit my country you would not be able to know . any
way i am giving you information about the prevailing pre-historic cave that
is one of the world heritage site, bhimbaithika, it near bhopal in madhya
pradesh , from bombay you can have flight to bhopal and contact tourist
information centre you can also visit ajanta cave the most wounderful
created be man and only one such cave curved with sculpture and paintings in
the world i hope so, there is much more to know about this land i hope you
defienetly love this country once you visit , so welcome to my home .
if you want to konw for some spacific place in india i would like to guide
you vis e-mail.
once again with thanks for writing me.

sincerely

bk sharma