Re:[teacherartexchange] aol member

---------

From: BHARAT KUMAR SHARMA (bksharma_artist_in_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 25 2005 - 08:45:13 PST

hello,
i have gone through your massage and have suggestion, do you want to study
art as a professional subject ? well i live in india and was a student of
santiniketan, kalabhavana , studied m.fine with sp. in painting and
presently i am a teacher teaching drawing and painting to children of thenth
std.
if you could visit india you must visit santiniketan. it is central
university with many departments for various studies, addmission starts
during may each year, you can have contect with the university . if so
desired the address is : kala bhavana. vishwa bharati university,
santiniketan, bolpur, west bengal, india. with thanks and wish you very
positive best wishes.,

sincerely
bksharma