Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] SurrealistArt

From: BHARAT KUMAR SHARMA (bksharma_artist_in_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 25 2005 - 08:23:56 PST

hi, makio,
i was just searching my mail and receive your mail in my inbox any way i
visited you link and got the site opened . i was very sad to let know that
all information mentioned in the site is in japanise . so it was quite
difficult for me to understand . can you despatch the english version so
that we can exchange our views togather.
with thanks
waiting for reply

bksharma from india.

>From: "Makio Kawashima" <>
>To: "TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group"
>Subject: [teacherartexchange] SurrealistArt
>Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 21:43:48 +0900
>Dear Art Educators,
>I have updated Surrealist Art on Ukita Art Museum:
>Send me your school art site - or great school
>art sites you find during your surfing.
>Art Teacher
>Ukita Art Museum
>Art Lessons and Ideas for Teachers
>To unsubscribe go to

Vroom, Vrooooom! Get ready for the real speed. Drive the machine of your

To unsubscribe go to