RE: [teacherartexchange] SurrealistArt

---------

From: BHARAT KUMAR SHARMA (bksharma_artist_in_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 25 2005 - 08:23:56 PST

hi, makio,
i was just searching my mail and receive your mail in my inbox any way i
visited you link and got the site opened . i was very sad to let know that
all information mentioned in the site is in japanise . so it was quite
difficult for me to understand . can you despatch the english version so
that we can exchange our views togather.
with thanks
waiting for reply

sincerely

bksharma from india.