Re: [teacherartexchange] Quilling

---------

dhaines_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Dec 23 2005 - 18:45:44 PST

I also use the corrugated cardboard covered with waxed paper for assembling
the ornaments, but have switched to tacky glue because it dries much
quicker. There is no need to pin the coils since they dry so rapidly. But
the carboard/waxed paper still works good to assemble the ornament upon. I
also have the students make an envelope out of copy paper to store the
coiled shapes before assembling the ornament.
Dave Haines