Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Get Published! NAEA Presentation

From: Diane C. Gregory (dianegregory_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 23 2005 - 12:28:40 PST

Hi Pam,

Good to see your post. I was wondering if you teach a Secondary Art Methods
course and if you do, what textbooks, if any, you use to teach this class.

I am teaching that class next semester and wanted to know what you do with that

P.S. I am sending this message to the list, since I lost your personal email

Dr. Diane C. Gregory
Director, Undergraduate & Graduate
Studies in Art Education
Texas Woman's University