[teacherartexchange] Get Published! NAEA Presentation

---------

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 23 2005 - 09:09:34 PST

This is a note for those of you who are attending the NAEA conference and
have an interest in publishing your ideas in School Arts.

Nancy Walkup, editor of School Arts, and I will be presenting "Get
Published!" We'll share guidelines and hints for taking your idea(s) to
press.

Both Nancy and I have published books, games, videos, and other teacher
resource materials. We'll also give hints on how to take these ideas to
market.

The presentation is scheduled for Friday at 8 AM. Hope to see you in
Chicago!

Pam
Join us in June 2006 for Paris, Avignon, and the French Riviera
For details, visit:
http://www.artresourcesforteachers.com/2006Travel.html

Pamela G. Stephens, PhD
Northern Arizona University
Art Education
P.O. Box 6020
Flagstaff, AZ 86011-6020
928.523.2432 (voice mail) 928.523.3333 (fax)
Pamela.Stephens@nau.edu
http://www.cal.nau.edu/art/fac_pages/faculty_s.h