Re: [teacherartexchange] National Conference Getty Breakfast

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 23 2005 - 07:18:26 PST

Welcome back Susan and Bunki!
    What dates are the Chicago conference? I won't be attending, but I am
planning to be in town March 3-4-5 for a group opera excursion to see a
couple of Lyric Opera productions. If the dates coincide, I may be able to
see some of you folks.

                        Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                        Art teacher, K-5, retired
                        Student of lithography at OSU