[teacherartexchange] I sent info to Susan too

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 23 2005 - 02:16:32 PST

I think we are discovering why the traffic on the list is much lighter
than in the past.. I have always had my e-mail set to plain text, it was
only recently discovered the html option...which I use when I want to sent
a photo within the a message to family or friends. I also explained to
susan off list how I learned to use: reply to , than re wrote the subject,
deleted the body of the text and than re wrote ... Cause it(gettylist)
rejects ( who knows why?) any new message that I send to the digest...
written any way else.
So here now my Holiday greetings..

Ho HO HO... I don't have school until the 2nd ofJanuary HO HO HO

To Judy.... you are the delight of the Internet... those new sites you keep
me surfing the net.

To Ken....You are the god father of the list I am so delighted everytime
you post ( in a good way :>))

Yikes I may have to do greetings to everyone individually....

To all of us.... We are all greater together than any one of us....

In Creativity We Trust..... Peace Hope... and Huge art Budgets to you
all....

(I promise to post more in 2006 in stead of staying in Lurk mode. )

Randy...Public High School Art teacher living in the armpit of Maine.