Re: [teacherartexchange] Quilling

---------

From: bkramer(POP) (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 22 2005 - 09:07:43 PST

I made it easy on myself. I cut colored paper 9x12" and used the paper
shredder.

I have cardboard squares cut (use the same ones year after year) approx.
8x10" and wax paper squares (12x12") you can buy from Costco in bulk. We
masking tape the wax paper to the cardboard squares (you can slip some graph
paper inside the wax paper if you want to for precise symmetry) and use
straight pins in the board to hold strips together as we glue with Elmer's.
Finish project dries right on the wax paper and then slips easily off the
wax when dry. Toodles...Bunki