[teacherartexchange] Maybe you can solve a problem for Susan

---------

From: Leslie Miller (zandeerae_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 21 2005 - 22:08:39 PST

Susan from Long Island just e-mailed me. She is finding all her mail
rejected by the list. She finally dropped off the list.
She was trying to set up the breakfast at the convention.
She wonders if any of you could help, and asked me to e-mail the list to
ask.
Her e-mail address is: ARTNSOUL12@aol.com

Thanks in advance.
Les