[teacherartexchange] Ho-Ho-Ho from Incredible Art Department (Art Parody Lesson)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 21 2005 - 09:31:11 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

Donnalyn Shuster sent me some fun graphics her students did - just in
time to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas. I have added them to
the home page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/

See the lesson details:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/Lauren-cards.htm

Thanks for sharing, Donnalyn.

I hope all of you enjoy your time off to be with family and friends.

Merry Christmas - Season's Greetings - Happy Holidays

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
Incredible Art Resources